Sunday, May 13, 2012

I survived Train Day

May 12 National Train Day has come and gone and Me and my wife Cheryl survived. although The model of the Alvarado Hotel was not completely done. It was ok for show and tell at the Wheels museum in Albuquerque. Thanks to the good folks at Coastal Enterprise I had plenty of Precision board to make the model.
Putting on some final touches


Main lobby as seen from track side


Court yard under construction
 Construction is on going. In fact there is the Indian Building, Depot, annex and utility buildings yet to be built.

To this day there is a lot of sorrow and controversy about the demolishion of the Alvarado.  



Now that Train Day Is over I will start the Steam Locomotive project in earnest Because the folks at SOLIDWORKS has helped me with their software I can move ahead quickly, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment