Saturday, February 4, 2012

Forgive me for rambling

My thought processes are not linear but rather radial. I will post as the spirit strikes. I will try to maintain a coherent thread but be forewarned it may not be possible. I will thru-out this blog touch on my experiences as they pertain to the subject of the trades and jobs needed to  bring us to this point of transportation tech and history. I will talk about foundry, blacksmithing, pattern making,metal forming boiler making, steam engines, old cars ( I restored cars for Hickum Galles, Galles Chevrolet in another life) and on and on just ask. Here is a video of Mike Rowe ( dirty jobs) that pretty much sums up my philosophy as it pertains to the commitment I am making to the WHEELS projects. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h_pp8CHEQ0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment